Private dipping pool w/ views
1 Bedroom ~ 1 Bath ~ Sleeps 2
The guest house is perfect for one couple. It’s on the level just below the main house with a separate, private entrance. Rented together with the main house can accommodate up to 6 people; and together with the main house and studio up to 8 people. Full time English speaking manager will answer your questions and help with all of your needs.
We also provide housekeeping. Want to have a private cook come in to prepare Mexican meals some of the time you are there? Or have a masseur set up a table on the patio for an ocean view massage? These and even private yoga instruction can easily be arranged.
It’s just a 10 minute walk to both the plaza and the beach but returning home you’ll have a very steep hill for the last block so give yourself a couple of extra minutes for that:)
A car isn’t necessary but lots of folks do prefer to have a car or rent a golf cart while at the house. You can always get a $5 taxi to the house, day or night… they are waiting on the plaza. Ask us to help arrange transportation from the airport or we really like Gecko Car rental, http://www.geckorentcar.com/ and Sixt. During the summer months, roads can get slippery in the rain, so golf carts or 4-wheel drive are best. For golf carts, you can rent from Geraldo at Riviera Golf Carts (https://www.rivieragolfcarts.com).
– 1 Bedrooms and 1 Baths (sleeps 2)
– King sized bed with 100% cotton high thread count sheets
– A/C in bedroom and ceiling fans throughout
– Full kitchen with stainless appliances, blender, microwave, coffee maker
– Plunge pool and covered view terrace
– DVD player in bedroom
– Bluetooth stereo
– Ocean and Jungle views from every room
– Purified water system throughout the entire house
– High speed WiFi Internet access
– 100% cotton towels, and beach towels provided
– 10 minute walk to beach and town plaza
– English speaking manager & housekeeping
– Private chef and masseur available
– GLBT friendly
Also to know… Although there have been no reported cases of Zika virus in the area and you are pregnant or considering getting pregnant, please talk to your physician before coming down. As a precaution, we strongly suggest taking out travel insurance.
50% due at booking; balance due 45 before arrival.
Rates include everything except the customary gratuity for the house staff and for that we suggest $8 - $10 per bedroom per day. There is a 3% processing fee applied to credit card payments.