Modern Architecture and View!
2 Bedrooms ~ 2 Bath ~ Sleeps 4
CASA BRAVA is a stunning modern home perched high above the laid-back surf town of Sayulita. Its sweeping panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, the jungle, and the city will take your breath away. And the spectacular sunsets will stay etched in your memory forever!
This is a private home. Not a condo or townhouse.
The 2-bedroom, 2-bath MAIN HOUSE comfortably accommodates 4 guests and has its own private infinity pool which seems to flow endlessly into the sea. When you decide to break free from the magnetic pull of this tropical oasis you’ll discover that it’s only a 10 minute walk into town or to the beach where plenty of eating, drinking, shopping, surfing and people-watching options await.
– 2 Bedrooms and 2 Baths (sleeps 4). In addition, the GUEST HOUSE (1 bedroom & 1 bathroom, sleeps 2) and STUDIO (sleeps 2) can accommodate an additional four people for a total of 8 people should you wish to rent the entire property
– Infinity pool
– Ocean and Jungle views from every room
– King size bed with 100% Egyptian cotton high thread count sheets
– A/C in bedrooms and ceiling fans throughout
– Full kitchen with stainless appliances, blender, microwave, coffee maker
– Built-in stereo
– Purified water system throughout the entire house
– High speed WiFi Internet access
– 100% cotton towels, and beach towels provided
– 10 minute walk to beach and town (bit more returning uphill)
– Full time English speaking manager and housekeeping staff
– Private chef and masseur available
Our English-speaking manager will answer your questions and help with all of your needs. Let us arrange transportation from the airport. Want to have a private cook come in to prepare Mexican meals one or two days that you are there? Or have a masseur set up a table on our terrace for an ocean view massage? These and even private yoga instruction can easily be arranged. Our Digital Guest Book has recommendations for travel from the airport, golf cart rentals, chefs and other information about Casa Brava and Sayulita.
The home was designed by a well known Mexican architect in true contemporary style using concrete and entire walls of glass with wonderful inside/outside living areas. Handcrafted custom Parota wood louvered doors open onto decks, patios, the garden and pool area. Every individual detail was carefully chosen to complement and enhance the unique and comfortable design, such as the onyx walls, honed granite counters, and custom made furniture. Whether the perfect spot to relax is in one of the king sized beds featuring high thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, the hammocks or the chaise lounges, that is entirely up to you to decide. If you can’t completely leave the outside world behind, there is super fast Wi-fi throughout.
A car isn’t necessary but lots of folks do prefer to have a car or rent a golf cart while at the house. You can always get a $5 taxi to the house, day or night… they are waiting in the plaza.
The house is totally private. It has exclusive use of its own walled garden and infinity pool.